Big thanks to those who made tonight’s live broadcast where I did an informal chat about blogging with SEO in mind. Photographers from Canada and US sent me their blog posts so I could give back at what I was able to see what could be improved for SEO and rankings. I really loved being able to give to awesome creatives such as your self. Thanks for your support and here is the rewatch. I am already thinking of the next broadcast topic and I will get way more sleep and know how to pronounce Despicable next time ( you must watch to know what I mean)
In video we discuss:
- Ways to improve your blog posts for SEO
- What do Search Engines really see?
- Keyword idea examples for Wedding Photographers, Portrait Photographers, Boudoir and Maternity.
- Which areas of your blog post are more important
- My 2 favorite SEO plugin
- A preview on best hashtags to use
- Using tags correctly for SEO
- Image renaming tips
thanks to every one who shared openly and got me to rip through the blog post ( I was nice though).