My Friends Call me Fuse
I am a blogger, mom, SEO teacher and lover of travel. I help photographers and small creative businesses understand what Google wants and how to get more traffic which in turn turns into more inquiries and bookings.
DIY SEO FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS AND CREATIVES
Email: [email protected]
My name is Feuza, my friends call me FUSE and I am the founder of this lovely blog. I am a blogger, mom, SEO teacher and lover of travel. I help photographers and small creative businesses understand what Google wants and how to get more traffic which in turn turns into more inquiries and bookings.
I spark your Fuse so you can shine like a diamond on the inter webs.
My true passion is to equip creative solopreuneurs and bloggers with practical DIY SEO training so they can remove the layers of fears and doubts when it comes to understanding what Google wants. I want you to be empowered and feel confident when marketing your business.
SEO can be so technical and boring but once you learn the foundation of getting found online and how to make it part of your workflow, it will be like second nature.
Random Facts about me:
- I was born in Brazil and came to the US when I was 6. I always wondered what my life would have been like if I had stayed in Brazil so after college I ended up living in Brazil for almost 3 years. It was a great experience where I got to spend time with grandma Feuza and was able to value my two worlds even more.
- I am the mother of 2 rockin boys, Lucas age 12 and Josh age 10.
- I am married to a Brazilian hunk. No, truly I am. His name is Max and he is my opposite and my best friend.
- I have a dog named Milo who is so clingy.
- I grew up in Jersey .
- When I was living in Jersey my tag line was Brazilian Born, Jersey Raised which really just meant I have such loud laugh, one my siblings do not appreciate at all!
- I was an only child for almost 12 years then my mom starting popping babies left and right, I mean had 4 more kids. My youngest sister is the same age difference of me and my mom. The run a kick ass Hair Styling business and I am very proud of my sisters.
- I am addicted to playing with my hair especially when anxious, stressed or day dreaming.
- I love to travel. It is one of my core values as I believe travel can enlighten you, teach you, inspire you and help you find your self. have visited: Brazil duh, Canada, Mexico, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Spain, and Puerto Rico.
- I plan to make traveling more of a lifestyle as it fuels my souls so if you need a speaker or photographer call me.
- I love to inspire others to dream and reach their dreams. It is actually my favorite thing EVER!
- There is no way I can ever live too far from the beach.
- I am thankful you have read this far and thankful to have you around my fuse world.
- I began my entrepreneurial journey almost 11 years ago as a Photographer.
- We relocated to Florida March 2017.
- I now work at a marketing agency in downtown Fort Lauderdale
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY DAILY RAMBLINGS. FOLLOW ME ON Instagram.com/getfoundwithfuse.com
Confused about how to get your website or blog found online? Snoop around the blog for lots of great articles I have posted and do post. Also, make sure you sign up for the newsletter for freebies and goodies.
I do have an e-store with some digital products you can check here. And you can find my current class offerings here.
SEO For Photographers:
Don’t miss out on my 30 day DIY SEO challenge I created especially for you, Claim your challenge here.